Monday, February 20, 2006

Frogs

Okay, so maybe this "Blogger" thing won't be so bad. I'm insanely bored, so if you want to read something that actually makes SENSE, read my Xanga or visit my Facebook. Or if you just get INSANELY bored, visit my Myspace or my Purevolume. ... Yah, I'm a computer addict. Deal with it.

So every time I see this "blogger", it makes me think of frogs. I'm not going to tell you why because I honestly don't know myself. This thing kinda makes me want to post just thoughtful things... things that probe the deep inner mind or something. ... Now I sound like a stoner.

What's your favorite color? I think "mauve" is a really funny word...

1 Comments:

Blogger jhg said...

You are a computer addict. I really shouldn't be talking though, I basically live on the computer.

Hah! Frogs?

Try saying 'mauve' really fast and see what happens.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home